Monday, February 23, 2009


So I went to a few places today, mac, sephora, the body shop and bath and body works a bought a few items. I'm really excited about trying everything especially the Mac Studio Fix +. I'm not really sure how this stuff works but I'm sure I'll figure it out overtime. Here is my mini-haul pics coming soon.

  • Mac Studio Fix +
  • Mac Studio Finish Concealer
  • Sephora Concealer brush
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Flipside - Want to have the Rihanna Look will post a picture as well
  • Body Shop White Musk - Body Mist & Body Creme - Smells amazing!!!
  • Two Free Samples From Sephora - Coco Chanel Body Creme & some type of Jasmine body butter
That's it for now, I'm gonna go back to mac since I really love the stuff that they have their. Their concealer is seriously out of this world.

No comments: