Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So I submitted my mystery shop report!!

I just submitted my mystery shop report. I'm thinking of the many ways to have multiple streams of income. I'm ready to have a residual income of like $3,000 - $5,000 a month, without my monthly paycheck. Is this possible? And if so, please tell me how to get into it. I mean I have GDI, I have a people search engine, and mystery shopping, bartending, freebie trading, and GPT sites. But, I'm not making anywhere near that much money a month. GDI is a great site because you can get residual income and $100 for every 5 people you sign up in a week. Does anyone want to join, and we can share the wealth??? I'm looking for serious people no BS!!! Just kidding. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow and tell you more about the daily life of the entrepreneur. (That rhymed, oh snap!)

No comments: