Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm getting another camera & Mac haul




Okay, so I haven't actually had a camera since Halloween because it broke :( but today, I bought the panasonic dmc-lx3 in silver. I'm hoping that I love it. With this wonderful camera, I'm looking forward to doing FOTD, and even OOD. I hope it works out okay. It also has HD, so since I'm on youtube now I can do HD videos!! YEAAAAHHHHH!!! As far as the hair update is concerned I just got my hair back in braids, so it's been about 3 months or so since I've had braids in my hair. I can definitely tell that when my hair is wet that it did get longer. I'm going to probably have my hair in braids for another 2 months, and then I'm going to take it out. As far as my mac haul is concerned, I just bought a pro-palette for the 15 shadows, and I'm planning to slowly but surely fill it up. I actually bought only shadows. Two that were regular because they were out of stock for the palette, but I'm not sure how you remove them yet from the actual individual eyeshadow case and put them onto your palette. Like I said, I'm planning on buying them slowly but surely.

That's all for now!! tata

No comments: