Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Camera & Mac finally arrived!!!!






Yeahhhh!!!! I'm sooo happy. I finally got everything I was waiting for and I swear I'm done spending money. I'm putting myself on a spending stoppage!! Well, anyway, I must show you what I got. I want to thank lilpumpkin05 on youtube for her electric eel look!! It was amazing, I bought the colors to try this look, and I also got the makeup for flowerpush to get the makeup she recently used for her everyday makeup look. I'm going to post the links for both so you guys can see my inspiration. It looks amazing, so I doubt that they will ever take a look at this blog, but I just wanted to thank you anyway. You guys are the reason that I'm learning so much about makeup in the first place.

Here are the pics of everything I got. Enjoy!!!

No comments: